2950 Cherokee Street
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Our latest news...Read More
Our Affiliations & Certifications
When you decide to take your next career step, write out your personal and professional goals to see if they align. The following questions can help you clarify your objectives:
- Why are you in the field in which you are currently working?
- Are your talents and personality traits being fully utilized?
- Are continuing education and training high priorities where you work?
After you have answered these questions, take the following next steps:
Take control of your life by taking positive steps to achieve your objectives.
Be sure that your family endorses your choices. You'll be able to move faster when an offer is tendered.
Your career network should include friends, current and former colleagues, vendors, industry contacts, recruiters, teachers and classmates.
Today's economic environment is constantly changing. Make sure your skills are up-to-date.
- Chief Information Officer for a Major Hotel Chain
- Chief Marketing Officer for a Fortune 100 Technology Company
- General Manager of Manufacturing Operation in the Philippines
- Multiple Vice Presidents of Sales for Technology & 3PL firms
- Vice President of Sales and Pre-Sales for Tier 1 Supply Chain Software Company
- Vice President of Marketing for a Software Company
- Vice President of Professional Services for Enterprise Software Company
- Vice President of Supply Chain for a Leading Manufacturer
- Vice President/General Manager for 3PL Provider
- Two Vice President's for TMS Software Provider
- General Manager for a $30 million Specialty Retail Unit
- Plant Manager for Mining Company
- Director of Product Development for a National Project Management Software Company
- Multiple Marketing Roles (Director, Senior Manager) for Technology and Supply Chain Firms
- Director of Quality for a Fortune 500 Manufacturing Company
- Director of Sales for an International LED Lighting Company
- Director of Information Technology for both Software and Healthcare Companies
- Director of Industrial Engineering for a Forestry Company
- Director of HR for a Major Retailer
- Director of Global Planning for a Technology Company
- Director of Development for a Leading Financial Software Company
- Director of Accounting for Leading Carpeting Manufacturer
- Global Supply Chain Manager for Global Leader in Medical Supplies/Devices
- Regional Call Center Manager managing Nationwide Call Centers
- Transportation Director in the Food Industry
- Sr. Engineering Manager for a Global Medical Device Manufacturer
- Software Architect for a Logistics Software Developer
- Leading SAP/Supply Chain Consultants for a Tier 1 Consulting Firm
- Several Process Industrial Engineers for Manufacturing Companies
- Multiple Sales Executives for Technology, 3PL, and Professional Services Companies
- Distribution Center Manager over 1+million sq. ft. Facility plus 5 remote locations
- Multiple Software Engineers for Technology Companies
- Master Black Belt for a Manufacturing Firm
- Multiple Industrial Sales Representatives
- Category/Strategic Sourcing Specialist for Global Oil Exploration Firm
- Functional and Technical Consultants for Tier 1 Consulting Firms